ah, its been quite the week! I unfortunately got sick... again. this time it was more of a hacking cough issue, and i lost my voice along the way. im finally gaining my voice back and thanks to nasty cherry cough syrup i've been keeping my lungs in my chest.
I'm in the library right now, I just finished my coursework for my first Intro to Politics and IR tutorial on monday morning. Tutorials are basically small group sessions where we get more assigned work (in addition to lecture readings) and talk about what happened in our lectures. One class just took me 2 hours to finish, so I have a feeling I will be spending LOTS of time in the library this year... but that's okay, I don't need a social life. and anyway, I've been staying in a lot recently just because of being sick and broke, but after this weekend hopefully I will be feeling 100% again!
I still haven't met that many people from my particular dorm yet, but I spend most of my free time in Lydia's dorm because thats where everyone I know lives, and they all think I live there so its fine... Lydia, Sophia and I taught the brits and scots and others how to play beruit/beer pong the other night, so now they all love it and always want to play. If anyone loves me enough to ship me some bags of solo cups I would greatly appreciate it, they don't sell them here and we resort to using taller, thinner, clear plastic pint cups... its just not the same. I promise I will put some pictures of my room up soon. how is everybody at home??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment