Sunday, September 13, 2009

and so it begins

well i arrived safely! After landing in Edinburgh, I took the bus with a bunch of uni students to my dorm, where I fortunately ran into Lydia and her parents (for those of you who dont know, Lydia was my good friend from St. George's). With the help of a very cute boy from Seattle I found my room, which was, and still is, lacking in the roomate department. apparently some students move in later in the week, although "move in" is officially over. or she could be a no-show and in that case i will most likely be getting a different roommate then the one who is supposed to be here now. So because of this delay in roommate-ness, I have decided to fully unpack, and rearrange the room because living out of a suitcase for the past two days was not fun... I do however have my own bathroom and shower, which is verrrrry nice.
last night was the first official night of "freshers week" which is basically lots of organized drinking and clubbing... last night was a bittt overwhelming so Lydia and I opted out for tonight, she's asleep in my bed right now... I cant sleep though... so the first days were a bit hectic, but im sure things will settle down soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment