Saturday, November 14, 2009

rugby, lenin, and a fish bowl

so today I've decided to tackle one of the biggest problems I've encountered so far this year... understanding Rugby. seeing as most of my guy friends play for the uni team, I've recruited one of them to sit down and explain how it works because so far all I get is that men run around a bloated football, only picking it up occasionally and then brutally attacking each other... so hopefully that will go well.
in other news... mimi and i have added a goldfish to our room! his name is Lenin, in honor of the day the berlin wall fell, which is also mimi's birthday (I bought the goldfish as her birthday present) the only problem is that little Lenin's tail as fallen off.. but he seems to be handling it well, hes still a happy swimming fish, and still enjoys dancing to loud music late at night with us... the better the bass the more he swims, so maybe its like music therapy??

No comments:

Post a Comment